Have you tried our newest product, PROBAR bite™? We just launched this tasty snack bar and have had amazing feedback. Chocolate Cherry Cashew is one of the new bars and is even more delicious than it sounds (if that’s possible). Lets take a look at the shining ingredient in this bar: cherries.
There is nothing better than fresh cherries in the summer; not too sweet, not too tart. But cherries are more than just a tasty treat, and the health benefits will want to make you go picking for more.
1. A cup of cherries is less than 100 calories and packs in 3 grams of fiber. This means it is a great snack for those trying to lose weight.
2. They also contain many B-vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin and vitamin B6; these vitamins are critical for metabolism and convert nutrients into energy.
3. A cup of cherries has the same amount of potassium as a banana which helps your heart and blood pressure stay consistent.
4. Cherries (especially tart ones) combat inflammation. This can help you as you are recovering from a workout to help fight unnecessary soreness.
5. Cherries help boost your bodies natural production of melatonin which is the sleep hormone your body produces to help you fall asleep. If you are having trouble getting those precious z’s, try sipping on some cherry juice along with the new Chocolate Cherry Cashew Bite bar. Sweet dreams!