Summer is in full swing and so are the summer fruits. Cherries, watermelon, cantaloupe are already ripe and peaches are just around the corner! With all this yumminess growing all around us we can’t help but make the most of this season by making vegan fruit popsicles. It’s the perfect healthy snack to cool you on a hot summer day. Check out these amazingly delicious recipes from some of our favorite bloggers. What is your favorite frozen treat? Please share in the comments below!
1. Blueberry Lemon Popsicles by Will Cook For Smiles – This recipe has 3 ingredients. Easy peasy lemon squeezey.
2. Peach Banana Smoothie Popsicles by Offbeat & Inspired – Have a popsicle for breakfast, why not? This can easily be made vegan by switching out the milk for almond milk.
3. 3 Ingredient Strawberry Banana Popsicles by Sally’s Baking Addiction – Another 3 ingredient popsicle.
4. Roasted Sweet Corn Pop by Kiran Tarun – Try this out of the box pop, you won’t regret it!
5. Creamy Coconut Ice Pops by Hungry Girl Por Vida – Coconut milk makes the best popsicles.