Skiing was fun, but it wasn't until I ventured into the backcountry that I really found my calling. For the past 12 years I've been exploring my backyard and traveling around the world on skis.
- Three top ten finishes in Freeski (Extreme)Telemark Competitions
- Six first ski descents Sam Ford Fjord area, Baffin Island including “Brave New World” (S5) and “Narrow-minded” (S5+)
- First and only completion, “Supercoaster”, 20 mile traverse of the Wasatch with 14K ft gain and descent including Lone Peak (S5), Coalpit (S4), Twin Pks (S5), and Stairs Gulch (S4)
- Many additional first descents
- One of Backcountry Magazines "50 Icon's of Backcountry Skiing" in 2013
- Produced and directed 8 films with Powderwhore Productions
With all the garbage out there being passed off as food, it's nice to find a really healthy and tasty fuel for the body.