Hello there. I’m David. I’m new with PROBAR this year, and I look forward to many more years ahead! I do graphic design and a variety of marketing projects around here that keep my day interesting and fresh.
Here are 10 random facts about me:
- I love all things two-wheeled. I used to race motocross and desert enduros, but now I keep it engine-less with my singlespeed commuter and BMX bike.
- My favorite genres of books are Science Fiction and Personal Finance. Now, if only there were more books on Investing in Space…
- Waking up early and seeing the sunrise is my favorite way to start the day.
- My favorite PROBAR is every PROBAR. They all taste too good to choose.
- I live to travel. I lived in Japan for the summer of 2012 and I hope to eventually go back for a longer stay.
- Can we just vote to banish summer and extend spring, fall, and winter by a month each? It’s too hot out there!
- I lead a community meetup group for Minimalism and Simple Living. Less is definitely more.
- There isn’t enough time in the day for BMX, woodworking, art, climbing, cooking, reading, camping, photography; I think I have too many hobbies.
- My girlfriend threatened to leave me should I ever shave my beard. I think I’m the luckiest guy ever.
- My favorite part of working at PROBAR is everyone really lives by the core values we talk about. We all spend a lot of our time being active, enjoying real food, and having a great time while working together.