And the holiday baking-fest continues! Today we are featuring a Chocolate Coconut Fudge by Kelly Hancock. This recipe however, will not put you in a sugar-coma so you can enjoy this fudge almost guilt-free and it’s naturally gluten-free.
This fudge has 7 ingredients. 7 ingredients = easy. Mix them all together, spread it evenly in a pan, let it set up in the fridge for 20 min and POOF! Guilt-free fudge ready for you to indulge on.
- 1 cup of extra virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup of whole coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ chopped nuts pecans or walnuts
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Put milk and coconut oil in a stand or hand mixer and mix for about 5 minutes or until well combined. Add remaining ingredients except for nuts. Mix well until well combined.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into small pieces and transfer to a zipper bag. Keep in refrigerator.