Peanut butter is a staple in many people’s diets. It is more than just an easy lunch or tasty compliment to chocolate. Peanuts have many health benefits that we can all agree on.
For 2 tablespoons of peanut butter you get:
– 2g digestive loving fiber
- 8g muscle building and tummy-filling protein
- 3mg powerful antioxidant vitamin E
- 49 mg bone-building magnesium
- 208mg muscle friendly potassium
- heart-healthy monounsaturated fat
Now, should you buy organic or stick to conventional? Usually conventional peanut butter contains hydrogenated oils and sugars so its best to steer clear from those. Organic options may have oil collected at the top but a few stirs will remedy that problem.
How do you use this delicious ingredient? Here is how we use this delicious nut butter in our products: