This vegan ice cream is the bomb! No ifs, ands or buts about it! It has everything a good treat needs. It satisfies your sweet tooth but you won’t leave you feeling guilty because you know it only has good, wholesome ingredients. That is what PROBAR is all about…. tasty, real, wholesome ingredients!
This recipe calls for 3 ingredients. Yep you read it right…… 3 ingredients! Bananas, peanut butter and cocoa powder.
Cut up your bananas and freeze those banana pieces. It takes about 1-2 hours to have fully frozen. Then put all your ingredients into a food processor or a real good blender. Enjoy this easy, tasty, vegan ice cream guilt-free.
- 4 bananas, sliced & frozen (It’s easiest to slice and then freeze)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ sweet cocoa powder
1. Place frozen banana slices in a food processor or powerful blender and begin to puree
2. Once bananas have been chopped to small bits, add in the peanut butter and sweet cocoa powder
3. Continue to process until smooth
4. Serve right away or put place in an airtight container and freeze